We are always looking for Dental Assistants who want to be a part of our team in:
Ann Arbor | Brighton | Livonia | West Bloomfield
As a Dental Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, greeting, and directing patients in and out of treatment area.
- Performing patient chart write-ups and records treatment information for Endodontists.
- Taking and processing digital images.
- Displaying knowledge of endodontic procedures, treatments, terminology and definitions.
- Tray side assisting for all endodontic treatments, including surgical procedures.
- Chairside suctioning for all endodontic treatments, including surgical procedures. .
- Sets up and organizes necessary dental instruments, operatory , and materials for indicated procedure.
- Cleaning and sterilization of all dental instruments and equipment.
- Cleaning of operatory , dark rooms, sterilization area and entire office.
- Completing the required State of Michigan radiography course per their standards.
- Completing Phase Training with a score of at least 90% within a required period of time.
- Following the “FISH” philosophy and conduct oneself in the highest of customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven work experience
- Minimum of six months of computer experience working with email, images and a Window based system.
- Must possess skill and dexterity necessary to manipulate dental instruments.
- Must be able to communicate well, relate to the public, and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Endodontic Treatment Procedures.
- Knowledge of Infection Control.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Travel amongst assigned offices
Send your cover letter and resumé to Leah Fowler.