Patient Care Coordinator
We are looking for Patient Care Coordinators who are excited about being part of a great team! We have an extensive training program for all new staff and are looking for a dedicated, driven, and outgoing professional who is ready to take on a new challenge.
We currently have full and part-time positions openings in:
Ann Arbor | Brighton | Livonia | West Bloomfield
As a Patient Care Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, greeting, and directing patients in and out of treatment area.
- Performing patient chart write-ups and records treatment information for Endodontists.
- Taking and processing digital images.
- Displaying knowledge of endodontic procedures, treatments, terminology, and definitions.
- Providing pre and post operatory instructions and information to patients.
- Providing comfort and reassurance as necessary during treatment.
- Communicating with patients post operatively for checks, fielding and processing patient calls with questions, assist patients with scheduling of additional appointments.
- Cleaning of operatory, dark rooms, sterilization area as available to assist Dental Assistants.
- Completing the required State of Michigan radiography course per their standards.
- Completing Phase Training with a score of at least 90% within a required period of time.
- Following the “FISH” philosophy and conduct oneself in the highest of customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience
- Display a minimum of six months of computer experience working with email, images and a Window based system
- Must possess skill and dexterity necessary to manipulate dental instruments
- Communicate well, relate to the public, and maintain patient confidentiality
- Display a high level of ethical conduct
- Have a team orientated outlook
- Display a high level of flexibility
- Have a strong work ethic
- Display a positive attitude and be dependable
- Travel amongst assigned offices
- Have knowledge of Endodontic Treatment Procedures or be willing to learn
- Have knowledge of Infection Control or be willing to learn
- Full-time employees will be eligible to participate in a range of benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, 401k/Profit Sharing Plan as well as Uniform Reimbursement.