What we're looking for:
A friendly, professional, and compassionate individual who is interested in being a part of a dynamic team. We may have openings as a Dental Assistant, a Patient Care Assistant or even at the Front Desk in one of our four offices.
If that sounds interesting, do you also have the following?
- Dental Experience OR a desire and willingness to learn new skills
- A desire to work hard to provide outstanding patient care
- A compassionate, empathetic, and kind demeanor
- Professional in all interactions
- Outstanding computer skills
- Dynamic collaborator who can work independently as well as with a team
- Exceptional communicator
What you will get:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Robust 401(k) package with contributions from RCSA
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- AFLAC Benefits
- CPR Certification
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Gas Reimbursement for travel to our other offices
Root Canal Specialty Associates has over 55 years of experience in providing Endodontic care to Southeastern Michigan. We approach endodontics from every angle, setting trends that create lasting results and build strong patient experiences. Our staff are empowered to provide outstanding patient care, compassionate interactions, and provide all the knowledge and resources our patients may need to make informed decisions regarding their dental care. If you join our team, you will be part of a group of individuals who aim to provide caring, prompt, and professional results in an outstanding environment. RCSA is one of the largest endodontic specialty practices in Michigan, with offices in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Livonia, and West Bloomfield.