As we've been navigating the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for both urgent and elective endodontic care has remained high.
This has underscored the importance of increasing pertinent communication with our referring doctors to better coordinate treatment and care for your patients. While we've always strived to promote the prompt and efficient transfer of patient information, we're now able to offer even more ways to communicate relevant details and findings.
Patient Brochure and Referral Slip
- Our referral slip has been modified to enhance the exchange of more accurate referral information.
- Marking the pertinent box(s) will help us to more appropriately schedule and care for your patients.
- For patients referred for a Cone Beam CT, you can now specify if you only desire to receive the CBCT image for your evaluation and interpretation or if you would like us to schedule time to perform a clinical examination and provide a diagnosis.
- Comments regarding your observations, concerns, specific patient presentations or circumstances are always appreciated.
- The patient brochure is a valuable resource for your patients regarding our practice and doctors. It also directs them to our website where they can complete their registration online and obtain other important information.
Online Referral Form
- You can now avoid handling paperwork, expedite care and share patient information all securely in one place.